Talk about perfect timing

Crimsonmistymemory

On the commute home today I got to see an amazing sight. I was tooling along I-4 west bound listining to Exit Stage left. I noticed some vertical development on the western horizon which is not out of the norm for a Summer Florida weather phenom. so any way to make a short story long lol just as the skies were darkening comes on Jacobs Ladder it was so cool the dark grey at the base of the storm twilight premature tons of lightning, thunder heads rumbling in a distant overture. I really couldn't hear the rumbling due to the fact the stereo in the truck was about maxed out, but I did see a ton of lightning so I know there was rumbling somewhere other than the speakers. Then when the cloud tops brilliant white on saffire blue sky eclipsed the Sun which from my vantage point was about 40,000 feet I Saw the most awesome display of Jacobs Ladder in the real I probably have ever seen. The rays of the Sun were eminating in streaks vertical in the sky there were bright beams of shifting shafts of shining on both sides and behind the storm clouds. It was sooo beautiful it was weaving the fabric of my dreams. I had a profound thought, I really need to pay attention to the road :yes: But all this while this awesome song was jamming in the background and reliving the fact I got to hear this song live again on this tour was just astounding. The sad thing was after the song was over I was just driving on the interstate through a Florida "Frog Strangler" with a bunch of folks that forgot how to drive in the rain... But I really have been beaming all evening and wanted to share. It really was perfect timing I could not have planned it any better.
  • Like 6

Whenever a thunderstorm starts to form and one side of the sky is light, and the other pitch black, that's the perfect time to listen to Jacob's Ladder