Anyone from Atlanta going to the Greensboro, NC show?

I was hoping that they would play Nashville TN, Greenville SC or someplace within a 4 hour drive from Atlanta. Greensboro, NC is the closest to Atlanta at about 5 hours away. I’m considering it although I currently don’t have tickets. If some good seats open up a couple/few days prior to the event I’ll probably go. If I don’t go I’ll regret it.

Greenville SC. had a very low turnout for the Time Machine Tour. We sat there and were wondering where all the people were. it finally filled out, but it was far from a sellout.

I would never return if I were Rush. The venue is very nice and had great sound though.

I was mulling the idea that we should have went to Atlanta instead of Greensboro, but I think you gave me another reason in another thread to be happy we are going north. To Greensboro.

Oh yea, its partially outside in Atlanta and the show opens when it sstill daylight. Thanks for that info!

Greenville SC. had a very low turnout for the Time Machine Tour. We sat there and were wondering where all the people were. it finally filled out, but it was far from a sellout.

I would never return if I were Rush. The venue is very nice and had great sound though.

I was mulling the idea that we should have went to Atlanta instead of Greensboro, but I think you gave me another reason in another thread to be happy we are going north. To Greensboro.

Oh yea, its partially outside in Atlanta and the show opens when it sstill daylight. Thanks for that info!

Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering if our little state was just simply left off their map.

It makes sense, though. Unless you're some cuntry music icon, forget about people in SC coming to your show.

Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering if our little state was just simply left off their map.

It makes sense, though. Unless you're some cuntry music icon, forget about people in SC coming to your show.

I love the term "cuntry"!

Yes, it was disappointing to be at the show in Greenville as far as turnout.

I had taken my wife to see Prince a month before the Rush concert and the place was rocking and looked like it was oversold. Not one empty seat in the house or on the concourses.

I was kinda embarrased for Rush. Like I said. I would never return to Greenville SC. Looks like that will be the case forever now.