VIP Packages

ToneDog

So VIP Nation only shows a few shows as "Sold Out", and if I'm not mistaken most of those were shows not sold through TM. The rest show availability, but when you go to TM they don't appear in the drop down box to search for them.

Do you think this is a matter of the website not being updated, or are they going to slowly release more VIP packages from time to time?

The ones only available on TM are set up so you know exactly what seats you are getting. The rest are thru VIP Nation directly, and you have mystery seats. If they are sold out on vipnation,they are sold out, and if the TM site says none available when you search for them, then they are sold out.

Silver is not first 10 rows—really just 11-16 plus lower bowl. For that much money I'm not sitting in the bowl, which is most likely at this point and I don't want to be let down after months of not knowing. Each time I bought from vipnation after the first few seconds of first day of presale it has been the last possible row (row 15 for rush a day or two later, row 10 for sabbath a few seconds after they went live, row 10 for Kiss I forget how long after they went live). Edited by HalfwayToGone