looking for a floor seat, first few rows, any show in NJ/NYC/PA

HalfwayToGone

Hey everybody. As usual, presale starts at a time I can't possibly be online for the entire day. Now resale tix anywhere near the stage are well over $1k on stubhub. Not gonna happen this tour. I have been generous before with my extra tix. If anyone can help a fellow fan out and prove that good kharma actually exists in this life, I'd be more than grateful. I'm willing to pay more than face value, but not FU money for a seat anywhere in the first few rows if anyone has an extra. I have one other friend here who I know will also be looking. I'm not chancing VIP nation for philly. They still have silver packages, but by now that means lower bowl only if past experiences are any indication. Newark and NYC have no VIP packages left at all. I'm not expecting a gift. Only a shot at going to one of these shows, and having great seats. Thanks. Regardless—to all those lucky enough to have gotten great seats thru the presale, enjoy the shows! I hope to see some of you at one of them.

Looks like I got $&@#€¥ out of those front row tickets after all. But I already had a plan B, so I'll just be in row 4 instead and nearer the center. Plus cheaper tix. Still a win. And my friend already has them, so it won't fall thru.