Bristow VA ticket for sale

iglehart

I got a seat and then a better one so I need to sell my first one.

I am selling at cost to a fan on here. I do also have it listed on stubhub

but would rather it go to a fan here at cost, plus with all the stubhub fees

its much more expensive on there.

May 30, 2015 Bristow (DC Area) Jiffy Lube Live

Section 204

Row J

Seat betweem 40-49

My cost was $105.15

Cost breakdown Ticket $87 Shipping fees $2.95 Service fees $15.20

Todd

Edited by iglehart

I got it on Fan presale. I dont have it in hand. I paid for it already.

Sale pending, any others interested please let me know and if the first sale falls through I will let you know.

Again selling at my price, not making anything. I also have the invoice to show pricing.

Todd I.

Still for sale. The guy found a better ticket.

This ticket is one of the better lower priced tickets. Front row of section 204 right behind the VIP section

Still for sale. The guy found a better ticket.

This ticket is one of the better lower priced tickets. Front row of section 204 right behind the VIP section

How is Row J the front row??? Also, isn't there an entire section between the VIP section and 204? jiffy lube live seating

Another warning to anyone considering this purchase: IMO, this venue absolutely SUCKS!!!!! I saw the Time Machine tour here, and the sound was mediocre and it took me almost two hours to get out of the parking lot because they only opened one single exit after the show. If you have your choice between Jiffy Lube and any other venue, I recommend avoiding Jiffy Lube. :finbar:

Edited by Empty Mindless Spectre

Not trying to trick anyone. Section 204 has a VIP section, not sure what that mean exactly, but Row J is the first row behind the VIP in this section.

For the 2nd tier of pricing this is a very good seat, section 203 is center 202 and 204 and slightly off center then another 2 sections way off center.

For 202, 203 and 204 there is a VIP section, but I have no clue how to get those tickets. So for the tier 2 price these are from row of section 204 that you can buy, unless someone knows how to get VIP seats. I am not talking VIP front row $400 and $300 tickets, this ticket is 2 sections back from the front row VIP tickets on ticket master.

Thanks for adding the link to the seating chart. Here is another link to seating chart, if you click interactive you can see exactly where the seat is.

https://seatgeek.com...q2yjxoCvWjw_wcB

I believe sections 1,2,3 and 101, 102 and 103 are all the tier 1 price an extra $40.

Todd I.

Edited by iglehart

:sundog:That is still a good price for the seat, Sound is bad in the lawn area...as for two hours to leave a show at Jiffy....that has never happened to me

Not saying it isn't a good price for the ticket (relatively and subjectively speaking, of course). I was just taken aback because "1st row behind VIP section" should mean 16th row, which is clearly not the case.

I think including the VIP row J is row 9 not 16? That what I can infer from the seating chart, but I have only been to this place twice and don't really know. Edited by iglehart

I think I see the confusion here, this is not the ticketmaster VIP, its the VIP Box seats I am talking about this seat is way farther back than 16th row. Its 2 whole sections back. Edited by iglehart