"i never intentionally used steriods"

daveyt

NEIL PEART had some interesting words about the meaning behind the word, intentions. i say revisit it in TRAVELLING MUSIC and see how this applies to RP.

people have objectives in life and intend to do things. doesn't mean they will accomplish what they set out to do, but the intention is there and that is good

now raffy turns that upside down and says didn't take steroids intentionally. so he unintentionally took them meaning: he changed his mind! makes CONGRESS look bad but RP mad ehimself look even worse. i guess if BARRY used the unintentional line and it worked why change the tune?

QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 1 2005, 11:11 PM)
NEIL PEART had some interesting words about the meaning behind the word, intentions. i say revisit it in TRAVELLING MUSIC and see how this applies to RP.

people have objectives in life and intend to do things. doesn't mean they will accomplish what they set out to do, but the intention is there and that is good

now raffy turns that upside down and says didn't take steroids intentionally. so he unintentionally took them meaning: he changed his mind! makes CONGRESS look bad but RP mad ehimself look even worse. i guess if BARRY used the unintentional line and it worked why change the tune?

Unfortunately this is the tip of the iceberg.... many more to come yes.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Aug 1 2005, 11:15 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 1 2005, 11:11 PM)

Unfortunately this is the tip of the iceberg.... many more to come yes.gif

Another one suspended...A pitcher even....Mariners' pitcher Ryan Franklin suspended...

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=ap-m...ov=ap&type=lgns

Archived