Fantasy Football 2005

Batman

Is the darft date and time ok?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is the darft date and time ok?

• Yes
    • NO(if no please tell us what date is good for you)

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (mully_53 @ Sep 16 2005, 03:45 PM)
Anyone Lookin to trade a RB for a QB ????? Mcnabb is up for grabs or collins or brees

McNabb on the block...

What are you smokin over there rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

2.gif trink39.gif common001.gif trink39.gif 2.gif

Cancel That Trade...1287.gif

QUOTE (boz69 @ Sep 19 2005, 12:25 AM)
Anyone Lookin to trade a RB for a QB ????? Mcnabb is up for grabs or collins or brees

McNabb on the block...

laugh.gif

I was thinking the same fing.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Sep 18 2005, 06:34 PM)
QUOTE (boz69 @ Sep 19 2005, 12:25 AM)

McNabb on the block...

laugh.gif

I was thinking the same fing.gif

Ye shouldn't judge on first game...the good ones always bounce back....

Ususally anyways.....sure f*cked up that theory when I stuck with Culpepper sarcasm.gif

Hey mully wanna trade?? biggrin.gif

What can I say I let my foolish pride get in the way and it cost me a Win....I couldn't be happy about my fantasy QB picking apart me actuall favorite team......Needless to say Mcnabb is no longer up for grabs and no one took me up on any offers or attempted to make a trade for him so tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Week 2 Games

TESTY'sGHOSTRYDERS 44

The Gotham Knights 55

Spanknuts Soldiers 63

Ricky's Rushers 72

roll the bones 61

Huck 'Fins 28

Mandrake Marauders 36

Dark Chest of Lyra 53

Indicas_Steelers 54

Raider917 83

Bastille Blazers 65

Mully's Dream Team 60

Chicago Rush 51

Spirit's Norsemen 10

Tough loss Testy I thought I was a goner between Watson,Dallas D, and Benching Moss for Crayton.

Funniest moment last night I checked stattracker and saw Jacobs I was like who the hell is Jacobs turn the Gaint game on at about the same time BAM! TD Jacobs!! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (mully_53 @ Sep 19 2005, 08:49 PM)
What can I say I let my foolish pride get in the way and it cost me a Win....I couldn't be happy about my fantasy QB picking apart me actuall favorite team......Needless to say Mcnabb is no longer up for grabs and no one took me up on any offers or attempted to make a trade for him so tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Didn't need him....and

Tiki was fine for me, and this is who you wanted so tongue.gif too

What can I say I let my foolish pride get in the way and it cost me a Win....I couldn't be happy about my fantasy QB picking apart me actuall favorite team......Needless to say Mcnabb is no longer up for grabs and no one took me up on any offers or attempted to make a trade for him so  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

Er I think you forgot to cancel the trade because roll the bones has traded him for Deuce McAllister confused13.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 20 2005, 08:43 AM)
What can I say I let my foolish pride get in the way and it cost me a Win....I couldn't be happy about my fantasy QB picking apart me actuall favorite team......Needless to say Mcnabb is no longer up for grabs and no one took me up on any offers or attempted to make a trade for him so  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

Didn't need him....and

Tiki Rocks!! I have him on one of my teams.

QUOTE (Huck @ Sep 20 2005, 10:17 AM)

Er I think you forgot to cancel the trade because roll the bones has traded him for Deuce McAllister confused13.gif

I tried like 10 times to cancel this trade and it wouldnt let me....once you prepose it can you not cancel it anymore ????

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 20 2005, 07:43 AM)

Didn't need him....and

Oh yeah I would have kept Tiki too lol......Thats why I tried to trade with you first

QUOTE (mully_53 @ Sep 20 2005, 09:55 PM)

I tried like 10 times to cancel this trade and it wouldnt let me....once you prepose it can you not cancel it anymore ????

That's tough luck mully, but you still have other good QBs and Deuce is a great running back and a good reciver out of the backfield, he'll be worth some good points for you new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Sep 20 2005, 04:03 PM)

That's tough luck mully, but you still have other good QBs and Deuce is a great running back and a good reciver out of the backfield, he'll be worth some good points for you new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Oh yeah deuce is solid but I am still wondering if you prepose a trade can you not cancel it ??? Is that a rule or was that just a glitch ??

QUOTE (mully_53 @ Sep 20 2005, 10:08 PM)

Oh yeah deuce is solid but I am still wondering if you prepose a trade can you not cancel it ??? Is that a rule or was that just a glitch ??

I'm not sure myself but I'll check it out confused13.gif

QUOTE (Huck @ Sep 20 2005, 04:10 PM)
QUOTE (mully_53 @ Sep 20 2005, 10:08 PM)

I'm not sure myself but I'll check it out confused13.gif

Cool t hanks

Trading Players << Previous | Next >>

A trade consists of one manager exchanging a player or players with another manager in the same league.

To propose a trade, go to your team page and select Propose Trade, which allows you to select the team and player(s) you wish to trade. An email will be sent to the other manager offering your proposed trade. That manager can then go to his/her team page to view the proposal, accept it, decline it or make a counter offer. There must be consent from both managers for a trade to be completed. If no action is taken in 10 days, the offer will automatically be canceled.

If your trade is rejected, you will receive an email notifying you of that result.

If a counter offer is made, you will receive an email detailing the new proposal.

If the offer is accepted, the entire league will be notified and managers/commissioners can review the deal. In a Public League, an objection of four or more managers within two days will veto the trade. In a Custom League, the commissioner has veto power for the length of time chosen during configuration. The commissioner may also opt to allow managers to vote on pending trades. Under these conditions, a trade will be vetoed if protested by 1/3 of managers in the league.

During the review period, trades are marked as pending. Once the trade has been accepted and the waiting period has finished, the trade will be processed (this can take up to 24 hours) and its results reflected on each team's roster and shown in the transaction log.

In order for a trade to be valid, all players involved must still be on the same team they were when the deal was accepted. If they are not, the trade will automatically be rejected. In order to prevent players involved in pending trades from being dropped or waived, managers will not be allowed to make any such transactions involving any players involved a trade once it has been accepted.

Additionally, players can only be involved in one pending transaction at a time. So, even if a player has been offered to a number of teams, once any one of the trades has been accepted, no other teams can accept a deal containing the same player.

At no time will any manager be allowed to have more than five pending trades per league.

unsure.gif I think you must have hit a glitch then mully confused13.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 24 2005, 06:27 AM)
Test'll get his fries tested tomorrow....

erm, I mean he'll get his testes fried laugh.gif

Looks like I'm having a good day for once...nice comeback by Culpepper...as usual I have the wrong guy in as Joey Galloway had a killer day with 2 tds but was sittin' on my bench sarcasm.gif

The one thing I really dislike about the league is the Yahoo fargers are making u pay to keep track of the stats....pathetic...

Archived