If on a winter night a N00b...

H. P. L.

... comes here and asks which version of Vapor Trails should he buy...  

6 members have voted

1. 1. ...what would you answer him?

• I'm losingit2k, you gotta get the new one, man, you really got to!
    • Tony R, if he really needs to ASK about VT, he's as braindead as a zombie from an 80s flick and I will shoot him with my trusty War of the Roses rifle!
    • treeduck here, what you doing, stealing my polls style! Not nice, boyo.
    • Hatchetpete here, first of all I'd ask him if he's in Thin Lizzy, and if he isn't I'll put him in my killlist
    • hey, losingit2k again here, get then BOTH and I'll marry you!
    • Johnny Blaze-san here, if it's a she, I'll be happy to help her explore the intricacies and subtleties of both versions
    • treeduck again here, get the old, raunchy, METAL! version!!
    • 1001001 at the phone: if he likes CU new guitar solo then we're off to a bumpy ride!
    • hobo73 here: just as long as he doesn't start a new Led Zeppelin thread, I'm ok with him!
    • Geddy Lee here: look, you know what's good for you you'll stop asking stupid questions
    • Big Al here: get someone to record them both on a 90' metal tape, then blast it on an old Sony Walkman while jogging on the beach, then make up your mind
    • Buddah Peart here: VT is just an illusion and so are you
    • treeduck again: so you lifted the poll title from Calvino's book, eh? Think you're smart, smarta$$?

What keeps me chuckling about this thread is the implication that there is a different answer for spring, summer, and fall.

Actually, I just wanted to use the beginning of Italo Calvino's book in the title. Also, we're going towards winter...