I want a new tattoo

Amy Farrah Fowler

So, I have a first tattoo and now want another...may take me a long while before I get one, but...

Anyway, I keep going back to something Steampunk. All of the visuals of the tour really have me wanting something not really specific to Rush, but kind of industrial with a touch of elegance.

I just don't know what I want. AAAARGH!

The one I have now is my avatar to the left there. :) I would love the bee, but I want it small and that's too much detail for something small. :(

Chicks, eh?

Edited by Amy Farrah Fowler

I have no band tattoos yet, but I've been vowing to get one related to my own band for over a year. I saw a really sweet starman tattoo on someone's arm last week, and thought maybe a really small one would be cool. If I were one of those heavily tattooed guys, I'd get a dime-sized one on each side of my neck or something, but I could never take it that far. A few that generally aren't visible unless I want them to be is fine. But I will get another one at some point. Our bassist/singer has a killer one of the main image on our first album cover, which Mark Dancey did the art for. See my new avatar which I'm changing as soon as I finish posting this.

How about the alchemic symbol of things going from bad to good? I, personally, have always loved it. It's on the floor of where the band plays during live shows.

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/alchemy_symbol_strong.gif

Meh...that's also the symbol for Al-Anon and Al-Teen. Not an alcoholic and while it's actual meaning of Physical and Spiritual Transformation, which I'm going through right now, would be perfect, it's association with that organization would be less than ideal to have permanent on my body. LOL
  • Like 1