On my way back from yoga class last night I stopped in a neighbourhood florist and took home some cute lil rosemary and lavender plants. I can't wait to start my veggies next week. Thinking of doing Kale cause we eat that in everything, snow peas and maybe some peppers. Also may do some arugila or spring greens havent decided yet.

yaya, I've been doing yoga when it wasn't even the 'thing'.....I'm older then you so believe me people thought I was nuts.....

I love Yoga. It helps so much!

I love lavender!!!!! You've got me beat with the herbs. I need to start potting some!

My neighbor gave me/we dug them up. A bunch of Hastas and daffodils...we have a little divider between us, and I swear the daffodils have buds and some opened!!! I planted them last year and I can't believe they took so quickly.

I put kale in lots of stuff too! Also, broccoli is a must here...lol

I'm not doing/planting any veggies because the raccoons get in them. That's my excuse....

Flower pots..yes.

I'll get some flowers later on.

Nice Lin!

I actually picked up a Roma Tomato plant the other day. It hasn't flowered yet so I'll be on the look out for buds soon. I call him Fat Tony, haha.

I've been trying to find something to help me with my anxiety and I think yoga might be it. I've done it on my own here and there but Im really loving the class aspect of it. Surrounded by other people and just feeling centered and quiet and challenging my body at the same time. I need the discipline of the class environment i think.

I wanna pick up 2 more lavender plants because i wanna make sure i get enough flowers to make my lavender oil this year. It's great for massaging with. :)

I had to bring all my plants indoors yesterday cause mother nature decided to celebrate Mothers Day with PMS and give us snow, frost and lots of nasty wind. It should warm up tomorrow and stay warm so Im gonna put them back out there.