Release of CA Live DVD in September

losingit2k

I remembered that the original release for the Live DVD of the Clockwork Angels tour was supposed to be in the Spring of 2014. Then it got moved back to September. Do you think it is possible that this might have occured to include clips or their part of the Induction ceremonies into the RRHOF in the DVD? Or perhaps to include some other songs they might bring out during the second Leg?

Any thoughts on this?

:huh:

I thik you've nailed it. There's more than likely two discs and one will be the main event, CLOCKWORK ANGELS LIVE, maybe a mix and match setlist as I want to see Body Electric but have Manhattan Project and The Pass! There'll also be the other songs from leg a and leg b with the Induction ceremony for RRHOF with whatever may be played there!
  • Like 1

I remembered that the original release for the Live DVD of the Clockwork Angels tour was supposed to be in the Spring of 2014. Then it got moved back to September. Do you think it is possible that this might have occured to include clips or their part of the Induction ceremonies into the RRHOF in the DVD? Or perhaps to include some other songs they might bring out during the second Leg?

Any thoughts on this?

I believe what is stated, that it was just bad information and you meant 2013? :)

http://www.musictap....els-dvd-update/

Edited by calirush
  • Like 1

Any thoughts on this?

I believe what is stated, that it was just bad information and you meant 2013? :)

http://www.musictap....els-dvd-update/

Yes! Yes I did!

:facepalm: