vektor great thrash - voivod incarnate

condemned2bfree

anyone heard of these guys.??

many may of........ on their nomadic metal odysseys

'Black future' great mass of metal fueled mayhem....'outer isolation' technical sci fi thrash...hey just great music.

great changes riffs and themes.

One of the great new metal bands out now. C'mon you metal scaredy cats :haz: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmVtbrgcKW4

Edited by condemned2bfree

missed your thread ducky, not being about then.

wow, nobody interested in this great metal band -Vektor?. What gives :wacko: . Great riffs themes and melodies...wow im shocked there's not much love for these guys.

I think the vocals or the black metal reputation might put people off. That or they haven't yet heard about them from their usual musical information sources and outlets. Once they do hear about them that way they'll probably come in here and make a thread about this new band they just discovered! :LOL: :haz:

wow, nobody interested in this great metal band -Vektor?. What gives :wacko: . Great riffs themes and melodies...wow im shocked there's not much love for these guys.

I think the vocals or the black metal reputation might put people off. That or they haven't yet heard about them from their usual musical information sources and outlets. Once they do hear about them that way they'll probably come in here and make a thread about this new band they just discovered! :LOL: :haz:

:LOL: The vocals i find amazing - how its done is great skill. never imagined it could be done live. Vektor are one of the few bands today that's interesting and just plain excellent at what they do.

Backing them to have more notoriety, looking forward to future threads :smoke:

:LOL: The vocals i find amazing - how its done is great skill. never imagined it could be done live. Vektor are one of the few bands today that's interesting and just plain excellent at what they do.

Backing them to have more notoriety, looking forward to future threads :smoke:

They're excellent! :notworthy: :haz: :NP: :blaze:

Just gave Outer Isolation a listen and it's just fantastic! Some of the best thrash I've heard a while, maybe ever. Gotta give Black Future a go soon.

Finally got around to Black Future. Just as good as Outer Isolation if not better. Really hope they put out a new one this year.

Finally got around to Black Future. Just as good as Outer Isolation if not better. Really hope they put out a new one this year.

You can't go wrong with these guys! :haz:

Tis true. prefer black future at a push, but they are both great in their own way.

You can't go wrong with these guys! :haz:

Tis true. prefer black future at a push, but they are both great in their own way.

I think that's probably a correct assessment... :hail: