Fly By Night -- identifying first pressing

rshaw00000

I recently acquired a beautiful copy of Fly By Night that appears to be an early pressing but I am trying to figure out if it is a first pressing. It seems like the first pressings are "Masterdisk GK." My copy has "Masterdisk" followed by what looks like an "e" with a dot inside the "e." Separately and apart in another place is the run out is a "K." Based on other Masterdisk identifiers I doubt these letters combine to form the "GK" that identifies the first pressing but I am curious enought to seek confirmation. The matrix codes are SRM-1-1023-A on side 1 and SRM-1-1023-B on side 2. Both sides also have an A-1 followed by an arrow pointing left and right followed by a wedge in the run out.

Any insight on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

I recently acquired a beautiful copy of Fly By Night that appears to be an early pressing but I am trying to figure out if it is a first pressing. It seems like the first pressings are "Masterdisk GK." My copy has "Masterdisk" followed by what looks like an "e" with a dot inside the "e." Separately and apart in another place is the run out is a "K." Based on other Masterdisk identifiers I doubt these letters combine to form the "GK" that identifies the first pressing but I am curious enought to seek confirmation. The matrix codes are SRM-1-1023-A on side 1 and SRM-1-1023-B on side 2. Both sides also have an A-1 followed by an arrow pointing left and right followed by a wedge in the run out.

Any insight on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

What's on the label?