2nd Encore? Is it time for one?

losingit2k

Should rush have a 2nd encore  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should RUSH have a 2nd encore?

• Yes
    • No

I saw BC/DC at the local fair this summer and they were required to be off the stage by 9:45 so that they could do the fireworks. We cheered for five minutes for them and then they came out and said " We aren't allowed to play another song but will anyway". They played Who Made Who and Thunderstruck and played through the start of the fireworks.
  • Like 1

I saw BC/DC at the local fair this summer and they were required to be off the stage by 9:45 so that they could do the fireworks. We cheered for five minutes for them and then they came out and said " We aren't allowed to play another song but will anyway". They played Who Made Who and Thunderstruck and played through the start of the fireworks.

That's the idea, Something unplanned, Unrehearsed! Spontaneous! Like it should be!

I like the idea of a random song for an encore. How about a fan's choice? Probably not practical, but Rush could have an online vote for each venue and then play that song at the end of the night. We wouldn't know what the song is until they actually play it. Now that would be cool!
  • Like 1

I like the idea of a random song for an encore. How about a fan's choice? Probably not practical, but Rush could have an online vote for each venue and then play that song at the end of the night. We wouldn't know what the song is until they actually play it. Now that would be cool!

I think that's a great idea. Then they can have a Live CD/DVD plainly named " Encore" , since every night will probably be different!.

:clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :clap: :ebert: :clap:

Edited by losingit2k