Clockwork Angels VIP Package Guitar Picks

TheY2k

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone would sell me an extra set of their VIP Package guitar picks from the Clockwork Angels tour? I would be open for negotiations on price and how you wish to go about this. I've done this before and I've done it when I've sent money first and recieved the item, and visa versa so I'm open to working with you. PLEASE! If anyone has a spare and wou,d be willing to part with it, it would be so awesome! Send me a message or reply on this post if you are interested.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays,

-Brent

I can hook you up. I really don't have much use for any of the VIP stuff. It has all pretty much been collecting dust since it FINALLY arrived. Plus, I really need to get the house cleaner and start by getting rid of things that aren't dear to me.

I will keep the shirt, but would love for the other items to find a good home where they would be more appreciated.

So, the first people to respond can have:

tour book

tour poster

tote bag

(1 per person)

TheY2K obviously has dibs on the picks.

I'm not asking for any money other than reimbursement for shipping (and I won't even ask for the money up front for those who think this may be a scam)

PM me for details.

Happy holidays!!

I can hook you up. I really don't have much use for any of the VIP stuff. It has all pretty much been collecting dust since it FINALLY arrived. Plus, I really need to get the house cleaner and start by getting rid of things that aren't dear to me.

I will keep the shirt, but would love for the other items to find a good home where they would be more appreciated.

So, the first people to respond can have:

tour book

tour poster

tote bag

(1 per person)

TheY2K obviously has dibs on the picks.

I'm not asking for any money other than reimbursement for shipping (and I won't even ask for the money up front for those who think this may be a scam)

PM me for details.

Happy holidays!!

i would love to have the poster if you still have it

thanks Dan