Ceiling Unlimited

Mission

Newbie here btw. I have re-discovered Vapor Trails after not liking it for a long time. One song that is sticking to me is Ceiling Unlimited. Does anyone have any lyrical interpretations? It's sort of all over the place but it's maybe about what's possible. Would like to hear the forums thoughts.

Yeah, the lyrics are pretty interesting... I've not sat down and tried to figure them out; I like the sound of them and the optimism of an 'unlimited ceiling'.

I love this song! And all of Vapor Trails. Probably in my top 3 Rush albums. In fact, I love this song so much that I'd started one of my very threads here about my love for it, more than a year ago.... Sorry to not be adding to your query about lyrics, but I love that you're sharing love for it!

And on a related note - yesterday I was looking at the weather forecast, and noticed the 'Ceiling: unlimited' part, and it made me smile and get a certain song running through my head! :)

About the future and its immense possibility. I love the song too.

Oh Yeah ..... Welcome to Mission

And if we didnt welcome Mika...welcome to the Rush Forum !

:chickendance:

Edited by Chicken hawk

My favorite from VT. And the middle section where Geddy's bass goes into hyperdrive... zoooom!

Yeah man the middle section bass part = mind blown + air bass moves.

Edited by thirteen

About the future and its immense possibility. I love the song too.

Oh Yeah ..... Welcome to Mission

And if we didnt welcome Mika...welcome to the Rush Forum !

:chickendance:

Aw! I think this is my first official welcome, after a year-and-a-half! :) :cheers: