Clockwork Angels Live

ScottT67

Okay, So we have all been watching this "Post Vapor Trails" evolution of the holy Triumbrant's live performances. Specifically the cinematic concert introductions that start the show, the beginning of the 2nd set with cinematic interlude. And the closing cinematics, post-encore, before the lights come up!

Clockwork Angels Took it to the next level!!!

Just an incredibly sculpted piece of live music / entertainment!

And the set lists were just epic! Although I was locked into the 1st set, which was really great, I was anxiously waiting to here the new material live! -

In all Honesty, I wasn't in my seat for the very beginning of the cinematics for the beginning of the show, or the 2nd set, but from what I did catch, I could tell they have turned it up another notch.

When they did get to the new material, it started with Caravan. Now I new the strings were coming on this tour, but I didn't know how they would be presented. Standing up, and rocking out behind the boys was excellent! That hot Violinist brunette in the center, had me starry eyed! :) - The thing I didn't expect was how they changed the presentation of some songs off of CA, to even further excentuate the presence of the strings section. It was like hearing a completely different version of the song (which I loved) .

The new stage lighting, Specifically: the rain lights in the Wreckers, and the Multi Screens in The Garden, were very well done!

After they played the CA set, they came back to some classics. But closing out with Tom Sawyer and 2112 as the Encore was probably the best icing on the cake anyone could have thought of. For guys like me, who hunger for the new stuff, I got fed very well. For those who harken for the older stuff, 2112 should have fully quenched there thirst as well!!!

My compliments to Everyone involved in making this tour, the best yet for me. And I've seen every tour since Signals! :)

Rush on Rushians!!! :)