Screensavers

ptfitzy

Are there any good Rush "Screensavers" out there? Years ago there were a few 3D ones. However, "Snakes and Arrows" is the only one I know of. It's kind of boring. There are some Rush sites that list Screensavers but they are really "Wallpaper". I'm surprised no one who is good with a computer has not come up with at least a couple Screensavers as popular as Rush is. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, ptfitzy

QUOTE (Amy Farrah Fowler @ Sep 28 2012, 06:25 AM)
Download a bunch of wallpapers and set your screen saver to run a slideshow of the folder you saved the files in. Easy peasy!

Ooh, that's a good idea! I didn't know you could do that! I'll have to check that out!

QUOTE (Amy Farrah Fowler @ Sep 28 2012, 04:25 AM)
Download a bunch of wallpapers and set your screen saver to run a slideshow of the folder you saved the files in. Easy peasy!

Hi

For us computer idiots can you explain a little futher. I have a file with a bunch of RUSH pics and would like to do this. I went to the screensaver in my control panel and could not figure out how to do it. Thanks for your help.

QUOTE (robertrobyn @ Sep 29 2012, 08:29 PM)
QUOTE (Amy Farrah Fowler @ Sep 28 2012, 04:25 AM)
Download a bunch of wallpapers and set your screen saver to run a slideshow of the folder you saved the files in.  Easy peasy!

Hi

For us computer idiots can you explain a little futher. I have a file with a bunch of RUSH pics and would like to do this. I went to the screensaver in my control panel and could not figure out how to do it. Thanks for your help.

In Windows 7, right-click on the desktop and select Personalize

Click on Screen Saver

In the Screen saver drop-down box select Photos

Click on Settings and select the Use pictures from and browse to your desired photos location

Done.