Two Rush books free for the taking...

Thunder Bay Rush

It's obvious that there are some seriously hard-cores on this site and I thought someone might like to read a couple books about Rush. I've already read them and they're sitting around, so someone else might as well have them. I'm not much of a collector... but, I will never let my Neil penned books go!!

First book is "Rush Chemistry" by Jon Collins, copyright 2005.

The second is "Rush and Philosophy" copyright 2011.

If you would like either or both of these books, send me a private message with your name and mailing info and I'm ship them to you. If you live in the states it'll take a few weeks to arrive because I live in the "How's it goin' eh?" region of the world.

Thx

QUOTE (Thunder Bay Rush @ Sep 17 2012, 09:26 PM)
I guess I should have put this in the books section... sorry.  Can someone move it for me? 

Thx

Hey Thunder Bay, I'd love the second book you named. I have the other one. Maybe I can pass it on again after I read it. (That is if no one else has claimed it already through PM.)

Thanks trink39.gif

Edited by snowdogged

Thanks, dude...

I even helped a "little old lady" put her things in her trunk at Wal Mart today... she told me I was a "very nice young man." Then, I asked her if she had any single and hot grand daughters...

cool.gif