Quick question (:

Katey93

I don't have anything to offer in the way of help, but I wanted to say that it must be awful to have eyesight diminishing to blindness, and I think it's terrific to try to give something to your dad that will give him much happiness, before it's too late. At least that's one good thing about music, though - you don't need sight to be able to listen to it. hug2.gif

Good luck with everything!

Try friending John Arrowsmith (their photographer and pyrotechnician) on facebook, then send him a PM. He is a really nice guy and answers his PMs! He friends Rush fans if they are cool. I PM'd him with a banner I made and told him where my hubby and I would be at the Cleveland and Gorge shows and he took our picture with it and posted in on rush.com (the Gorge ones anyway. We were a bit too far back at the Cleveland show).

Good luck!

Also I sympathize with you. We have a genetic eye disease in our family that is carried by the females and can only be passed to the males. It's called Choroideremia. So far, no signs in my sons, but my 84 year old father is legally blind from it. Best wishes.

QUOTE (safetygirl2112 @ Sep 14 2012, 03:38 PM)
Try friending John Arrowsmith (their photographer and pyrotechnician) on facebook, then send him a PM. He is a really nice guy and answers his PMs! He friends Rush fans if they are cool. I PM'd him with a banner I made and told him where my hubby and I would be at the Cleveland and Gorge shows and he took our picture with it and posted in on rush.com (the Gorge ones anyway. We were a bit too far back at the Cleveland show).

Good luck!

Also I sympathize with you. We have a genetic eye disease in our family that is carried by the females and can only be passed to the males. It's called Choroideremia. So far, no signs in my sons, but my 84 year old father is legally blind from it. Best wishes.

Can't seem to find him on fb, can someone send me a link of his profile? Thanks so much smile.gif