2 Things: import and early stream

I was on Amazon last night, trying to find the track lengths for the new album (I know, they aren't posted there, but they're on best buy and RIAB) and I noticed a preorder option for CA that was an import edition saying it will be released May 29th. I know this isn't the case for the US, but I wonder if you preordered that edition if you could get it early? Either way, I'm not getting it because it runs at almost $50. Here's the link (or address, I dunno how to do links even though I attended a web-publishing class for 5 weeks): http://www.amazon.com/Clockwork-Angels-Rus...36492755&sr=8-3

So this brought me to my next question mark, do you think Rush might stream the album early in advance? Perhaps on May 29th, or a week before it's released? I don't know if Rush are the kind of band to do this, but I know a lot of bands in recent years have been streaming their entire albums a week or so early. Just this year, The Mars Volta, Tenacious D, and Jack White have all streamed their albums in advance (that I know of).

I kinda hope they do, myself. That way everyone can hear it at once, and I won't have to worry about my preordered fan pack and vinyl edition to come a day or 2 late. Would have posted a poll, but those are kinda overdone and I'm not really even sure how to do that, so we'll just discuss it old fashioned style.

Given the rather old-school way they seem to be promoting it so far, I would be really surprised if they did a full stream in advance of the album. I just don't see them going that far.

But stranger things have happened, I suppose.