Chopped Champions

Anyone watch this show? **SPOILERS Follow** if anyone cares smile.gif

I thought it was a disgrace that Penny made the final, she is a despicable self promoter, and thinks way more highly of herself than she has a right to. She was going on about how she beat Michael Symon in the first round, but only because he left an item off the plate. I think it was likely going to be here if he wouldn't have made that mistake. The winner - Marcus - I would love to try some of his food someday.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ May 8 2012, 08:59 AM)

I thought it was a disgrace that Penny made the final, she is a despicable self promoter, and thinks way more highly of herself than she has a right to. She was going on about how she beat Michael Symon in the first round, but only because he left an item off the plate. I think it was likely going to be here if he wouldn't have made that mistake. The winner - Marcus - I would love to try some of his food someday.

I watch it all the time. I didn't like her either.

I think the best guy won.

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ May 8 2012, 11:21 AM)
QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ May 8 2012, 08:59 AM)

I watch it all the time. I didn't like her either.

I think the best guy won.

I agree. My prediction before it all started was that it was going to come down to Symon and him....

I cannot stand Anne Burrel as a TV personality, but man, she sure knows how to cook. I have made some of her recipes... both her and Alex G.... and have never been disappointed.