Hey... Tool is very cool

Akron162

I just listened to Undertow and Aenima (i dont know how to type that weird letter), and i got to say that i found them pretty awsome, a darker and edgier approach to prog metal.

I remember Schism from the Lateralus album played over and over again in tv and radio a few years ago and i really hated that song, so ive never bother to look for any other thing from Tool, but i came accross Undertow and i got to say that i enjoyed those two albums.

Ill give it a try the the other two now.

QUOTE (Akron162 @ Apr 30 2012, 12:46 AM)
I just listened to Undertow and Aenima (i dont know how to type that weird letter), and i got to say that i found them pretty awsome, a darker and edgier approach to prog metal.

I remember Schism from the Lateralus album played over and over again in tv and radio a few years ago and i really hated that song, so ive never bother to look for any other thing from Tool, but i came accross Undertow and i got to say that i enjoyed those two albums.

Ill give it a try the the other two now.

trink39.gif

Time to go listen to Lateralus.... it's been too long!

OP: try listening to the entire album.... it really is quite an experience when heard straight through. I think Schism is much more effective within the context of the other songs than on its own as a single.

I also totally didn't get Tool at all when I first heard them.... thought it was unlistenable. But something kept drawing me back.... curiosity, I guess? And eventually it clicked, and I really grew to like Lateralus.

trink39.gif

Listening to The Pot now 1022.gif cool10.gif Sick song!

I remember Schism from the Lateralus album played over and over again in tv and radio a few years ago and i really hated that song, so ive never bother to look for any other thing from Tool,

You musta been high

cool10.gif

QUOTE (Echoes @ Apr 30 2012, 07:18 PM)
I remember Schism from the Lateralus album played over and over again in tv and radio a few years ago and i really hated that song, so ive never bother to look for any other thing from Tool,

You musta been high

cool10.gif

Take that finger up your assssssssssssssssssssssssss!