major Rush siting today

circumstantial tree

I was watching WBZ news this afternoon at 12:00. That's Boston's local CBS affiliate station. Turns out that Fenway Baseball Park is celebrating its 100th birthday.

Anyway, when the TV anchor was interviewing their reporter at the park, Tom Sawyer was blasting loud in the background. Apparently, they were playing music as they were preparing the park for visitors. The reporter was having to talk over the volume of the music. He then mentioned that considering what Fenway was celebrating, it was appropriate that they were playing Rush.

Now that's something that never happens, wouldn't you agree?

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 20 2012, 05:14 PM)
He then mentioned that considering what Fenway was celebrating, it was appropriate that they were playing Rush.

Appropriate because of baseball, or being 100? Geddy does say, "Since we're about a hundred, we have to take a short break." cool.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 21 2012, 01:20 PM)
He then mentioned that considering what Fenway was celebrating, it was appropriate that they were playing Rush.

Appropriate because of baseball, or being 100? Geddy does say, "Since we're about a hundred, we have to take a short break." cool.gif

I like that Test For Echo thingy looking deal on your signature smile.gif

QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Apr 21 2012, 01:27 PM)

Thanks! I swear I didn't make it - we were hiking, and found it marking a spot where the trail crosses a road. I was flipping out, wondering if another Rush fan had been there before us! laugh.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 20 2012, 06:14 PM)
I was watching WBZ news this afternoon at 12:00. That's Boston's local CBS affiliate station. Turns out that Fenway Baseball Park is celebrating its 100th birthday.

Anyway, when the TV anchor was interviewing their reporter at the park, Tom Sawyer was blasting loud in the background. Apparently, they were playing music as they were preparing the park for visitors. The reporter was having to talk over the volume of the music. He then mentioned that considering what Fenway was celebrating, it was appropriate that they were playing Rush.

I turned it on a little later......Wish i heard that!

Red Sox and Rush fan ! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Chicken hawk @ Apr 21 2012, 01:54 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 20 2012, 06:14 PM)

I turned it on a little later......Wish i heard that!

Red Sox and Rush fan ! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Geddy is a Jays fan, i have seen him behind homeplate, numerous times 2.gif

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Apr 21 2012, 01:52 PM)
QUOTE (FountainOfSyrinx @ Apr 21 2012, 01:27 PM)

Thanks! I swear I didn't make it - we were hiking, and found it marking a spot where the trail crosses a road. I was flipping out, wondering if another Rush fan had been there before us! laugh.gif

whether made or not, it just looks neat! I think it'd be a cool cover for T4E

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 20 2012, 04:14 PM)

Geddy is quite often at Jays games......he has been for years.