This Really Bodes Well For The New Record

presto123

After watching the Time Machine blu-ray the main thing that stuck out to me is how on top of their game the guys are playing wise. Who lit a fire under these guys compared to just a few years ago? No comparison. I didn't know who to watch more out of the three because they were all tearing it up. It is the PERFORMANCE and the energy that makes this release so special and I think that really bodes well for the new record. Seems like they may be going back somewhat to that aggressive, progressive mode and if they can capture a lot of the energy and chops they showed on this tour this could be a special record. I thought BU2B and Caravan were two of the best songs from Time Machine Live. SnA is a good record but the main thing it lacked seemed to be energy. 2012 can't come soon enough! 2.gif Edited by presto123

QUOTE (presto123 @ Nov 9 2011, 08:23 PM)
After watching the Time Machine blu-ray the main thing that stuck out to me is how on top of their game the guys are playing wise. Who lit a fire under these guys compared to just a few years ago? No comparison. I didn't know who to watch more out of the three because they were all tearing it up. It is the PERFORMANCE and the energy that makes this release so special and I think that really bodes well for the new record. Seems like they may be going back somewhat to that aggressive, progressive mode and if they can capture a lot of the energy and chops they showed on this tour this could be a special record. I thought BU2B and Caravan were two of the best songs from Time Machine Live. SnA is a good record but the main thing it lacked seemed to be energy. 2012 can't come soon enough! 2.gif

Interesting observation and I agree. I think there is more energy in Caravan and BU2B than in all of S&A. I liked S&A because it has substance in it's lyrics, but it looks like this new one is going to be something special.

Please boys, don't disappoint us!!