The Cure - Final Performance three cities only

alphseeker

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Oct 30 2011, 10:44 PM)
Dammit, you had me panicking! By the headline, I thought the band was retiring and there were going to be three final concerts... it's just the final shows of the "Relections" show that they've been putting on this year... whew.

laugh.gif Sorry - But in reality based on the last 4 years it may be there last visit to the west coast for awhile -

Holy shit! I've been out of the loop for awhile with The Cure. Tolhurst is playing with them? Never thought I'd ever see the day when him and Robert share the same stage again. Too bad Boris Williams isn't joning them. Jason Cooper never really fit in to me- plus Boris is by far the better drummer. One more thing- is Porl still in or did he leave again? trink39.gif

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Oct 31 2011, 12:46 AM)
Holy shit! I've been out of the loop for awhile with The Cure. Tolhurst is playing with them? Never thought I'd ever see the day when him and Robert share the same stage again. Too bad Boris Williams isn't joning them. Jason Cooper never really fit in to me- plus Boris is by far the better drummer. One more thing- is Porl still in or did he leave again? trink39.gif

Porl is gone again - Don't know what happened - But the word is they will finish the second part of the last album, 4:13 Dream but without Porl.