I just saw 'Saw'

rickyrob

Last night I watched 'Saw' on Sky Box Office.

I thought it was quite good film, with some 'jump out of your skin' moments and some 'I can't watch this bit' moments too. ph34r.gif

However, as it seemed to happen so quickly, I was a little puzzled by the ending....you will have to excuse me here, as I am a little old.gif ... laugh.gif

Can someone who has seen this explain the ending to me as I am not quite sure exactly what happened. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/ashamed/ashamed03.gif

WARNING: THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK! -MGMT.

Edited by Jack Aubrey

ok, it was all a game pretty much. The dead guy in the middle of the room was the "Jigsaw" Killer. He hired the one guy who kidnapped Carry Elwes' family because he infected him with a virus that only he had the cure for. Danny Glover thought the guy he hired was the killer and went after him instead of the real guy.

Better?

QUOTE (kazzman @ May 21 2005, 07:07 PM)
ok, it was all a game pretty much. The dead guy in the middle of the room was the "Jigsaw" Killer. He hired the one guy who kidnapped Carry Elwes' family because he infected him with a virus that only he had the cure for. Danny Glover thought the guy he hired was the killer and went after him instead of the real guy.

Better?

WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD!

It was kinda what I thought. I knew the 'dead' guy got up at the end, that's when it got confusing....cheers kazz trink39.gif

Edited by Jack Aubrey

QUOTE (rickyrob @ May 21 2005, 07:48 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ May 21 2005, 07:07 PM)

Better?

It was kinda what I thought. I knew the 'dead' guy got up at the end, that's when it got confusing....cheers kazz trink39.gif

Yeah, I thought that was a brilliant twist at the end! I saw it a few months ago and loved it!

QUOTE (Drumnut @ May 21 2005, 08:32 PM)
Should not have read this, I was going to watch this tonight. But NOW that the ending is spoiled...

Aww, drumnut, soz sad.gif

NOT! rofl3.gif

seriously, so sorry, but you shouldn't have read kazz's reply to me. At least I didn't give anything away tongue.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ May 21 2005, 04:59 PM)
seriously, so sorry, but you shouldn't have read kazz's reply to me. At least I didn't give anything away tongue.gif

Can someone who has seen this explain the ending to me as I am not quite sure exactly what happened.

Yeah, but you would think that this might have pre-warned somebody...

QUOTE (Drumnut @ May 22 2005, 01:04 PM)
Just kidding, I have no clue what this movie is about so, nothing spoiled. Move along, nothing to see here! tongue.gif

you had me worried there....i thought i'd f*d it up for you sad.gif

I even tried editing the title to say - 'don't read if you haven't seen the film'

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ May 22 2005, 04:26 AM)
Just kidding, I have no clue what this movie is about so, nothing spoiled. Move along, nothing to see here! tongue.gif

I even tried editing the title to say - 'don't read if you haven't seen the film'

ph34r.gif

Sorry 'bout that, I was just messing around... doh.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ May 22 2005, 01:29 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ May 22 2005, 04:26 AM)

ph34r.gif

Sorry 'bout that, I was just messing around... doh.gif

trink39.gif

I've asked Jack to alter the title, because what you said prompted me to think about other people accidentally reading the parts they really don't want to see. smile.gif