Trailer Park Boys

Stickman

Finally had the chance to see Trailer Park Boys here in the UK on Paramount channel seen 4 show's now and i got to say it's funny as you like.

I only hope someone has the good idea to release it over here on dvd or i could treat myself to a region free dvd player but somehow don't think my wife would go with that.

QUOTE (Stickman @ May 13 2005, 04:06 AM)
Which show was Alex in?

Alex was in the episode Closer to the Heart which was filmed at the Air Canada Center in Toronto. TV4S and myself were 4th row Lifeson side... Great episode, Great concert yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 28 2005, 12:50 AM)
QUOTE (Stickman @ May 28 2005, 12:02 AM)
Tonight on the Paramount channel they are showing the 'Closer To The Heart' show,can't wait. biggrin.gif

You're gonna love it dude! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif

You were right it was soooooo funny when Bubbles did his impresion of Neil's drum solo.

The bit at the end with Alex and Bubbles was cool too. 2.gif

Edited by Stickman

QUOTE (dweezil @ May 29 2005, 01:04 PM)
http://spiritofradio.ca/images/IvarTrailerParkBoys.jpg

Cool pic.

I can't believe the Paramount comedy channel here in the UK they have been showing season 3 in order and then at the weekend they missed out the last 2 shows and went straight to the begining of season 4.

Now i don't know why Randy and Mr Lahey were in prison sad.gif.

Lucky for me the Trailer Park Boys website gives you section for each show so i'll check it out.

I got the Alex episode on DVD and unsuspectingly popped it in with my kids in the house ohmy.gif There must be 20 F bombs in the first 5 minutes. I turned it off until they were out. biggrin.gif