No headphones for Neil in Concord

Perchance to Dream

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 28 2011, 04:41 PM)
Was it outdoors and hot/humid? On the VT tour I saw them indoors and out in the summer. Outdoors he wore the earpiece, indoors the headphones.

Concord is an outdoor venue. It was warm at the beginning of the show, but cooled off considerably as the night progressed. He's been battling an ear infection for part of this tour. It's my understanding that that's why he switched over to headphones.

He has been battling ear infections that went untreated and neglected until he had to take antibiotics to clear it up. He mentions it in "Far And Away". I guess the meds are done and his ears may finally be feeling better. Also, it is very near the end of the tour and maybe he just got tired of the ear buckets. I'll ask him next time I see him.

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Jun 28 2011, 07:48 PM)
He has been battling ear infections that went untreated and neglected until he had to take antibiotics to clear it up. He mentions it in "Far And Away". I guess the meds are done and his ears may finally be feeling better. Also, it is very near the end of the tour and maybe he just got tired of the ear buckets. I'll ask him next time I see him.

Thanks for the info.

Next time you see him, ask him when he switched back to the inner-ear monitors on the pre-Clockwork Angels tour.

Thanks?

tongue.gif