Worst of the Best 8

An Enemy Without

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of surprised to see Dreamline getting so many votes. I think its a great song aside from the bridge section (when we were song) which always sounded a little corny to me.

I think the song has good verses and a very strong chorus. Some good variety in it. I like it a lot more than Red Sector A and Bravado.

QUOTE (King Whompus @ Jun 17 2011, 10:15 PM)
How can anyone vote for Bravado?

Look at the other songs on that list. It's pretty dull next to many of those songs. Some of those songs are pretty epic, and Bravado is officially a light rock song you could hear on any soft rock station right after Rod Stewart or Elton John.

It's a good song, but it's nothing next to many songs on that list.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 17 2011, 09:55 PM)
Some of those songs are pretty epic, and Bravado is officially a light rock song you could hear on any soft rock station right after Rod Stewart or Elton John.

"Officially"? By whose authority?

Not saying that it isn't, but that word - I don't think it means what you think it means.

At this stage, for me at least, it's not about which songs I don't like, it's about which I like least...since I pretty much love all the songs on that list now

QUOTE (StellarJetman @ Jun 18 2011, 12:07 AM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 17 2011, 09:55 PM)
Some of those songs are pretty epic, and Bravado is officially a light rock song you could hear on any soft rock station right after Rod Stewart or Elton John.

"Officially"? By whose authority?

Not saying that it isn't, but that word - I don't think it means what you think it means.

Bravado is soft rock. There's no debating that. You would seriously refer to that as hard rock music? Hell even George Michael has some songs that are heavier than that.