Guildford/Woking > Free ticket offered

Gygz

Here's the problem.. last year I bought two good tickets for the O2 ( 25th May ) Sadly the friend i bought the other ticket for can't make it leaving me high and dry without any reliable way of getting to the O2..

So.. is there anyone in the Woking/guildford area who can posibly give me a lift up ( you might not want the ticket if so I don't mind paying the petrol )

The ticket is central block a few rows from the stage smile.gif

beathorse.gif gotta be worth a try ,,you know ...lifelong rush fan .. not going was never an option....

Why not get the train? The Jubilee line on the Tube goes direct to The 02 from Waterloo (sadly I hung out there during another band's, who I won't mention on here for fear of getting lynched residency there in Dec 2007) and you will make the last train back... (I'm coming from Farnham, but I already have a ticket ta) Edited by Shirley

Thanks for the reply Shirley,,( PM sent )

Yes if I have to go by train I will but if there we're others heading that way from this area I thought it worth at least asking smile.gif Getting back sooner than 2:00 is important as I have kids eh.gif ( Like most of the dads army that attends Rush concerts these days biggrin.gif )

Does anyone have an accurate idea of when the gyg finishes ?

I came back from the O2 last night from Roger Waters (and Dave Gilmour smile.gif gig) on the train to Woking, as long as you get out of the O2 fairly quickly and onto a tube its not problem, we were back at Woking station at 00:05.

As soon as the show finishes get your skates on and get to the tube, its right outside the entrance of the Arena anyway, its pretty easy.

Have you still got your ticket going spare ?

I saw that on the news today it looked awsome and looking at the size of that place I'm glad I got good seats lol biggrin.gif One group I've never seen ...I'd go just to hear the cumfy numb solo..

I read that the issue was actually getting out of O2 before the crush.. I havn't been to the O2 but a full arena of deafened dads all heading my way could be a problem.

Yes,.. the spare seat still has a vacancy for one 2.gif fan

Edited by Gygz

Are you selling the ticket then ? If so how much would you want for it, i have two tickets as well in the front block about 5 rows from the front, but might see if my brother wants to go

QUOTE (jesterhud @ May 13 2011, 11:24 AM)
Are you selling the ticket then ? If so how much would you want for it, i have two tickets as well in the front block about 5 rows from the front, but might see if my brother wants to go

Wasn't really my intention to sell it here .. E'bay perhaps if I was biggrin.gif

Contributions always welcome of course trink38.gif