Screaming Headless Torsos

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Apr 11 2011, 06:21 AM)
Anyone else listen to this delicious proggy funk-fusion group? It smacks a little of Primus, but without the bizarre vocals or repetitiveness. Definitely more accomplished musicians (not to diss Primus or anything; I love them.)

Vinnie
Smile In A Wave
Cult of the Internal Sun

Great band. Vinnie is an awesome song. Are they still together? You should check out their DVD, if you haven't already. They always reminded me of an 'out there' version of Scatterbrain, but Primus is probably a better comparison. Great muso's. Jojo Mayer and Gene Lake are both incredible drummers.

QUOTE (Shifty @ Apr 11 2011, 06:02 AM)
QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Apr 11 2011, 06:21 AM)
Anyone else listen to this delicious proggy funk-fusion group? It smacks a little of Primus, but without the bizarre vocals or repetitiveness. Definitely more accomplished musicians (not to diss Primus or anything; I love them.)

Vinnie
Smile In A Wave
Cult of the Internal Sun

Great band. Vinnie is an awesome song. Are they still together? You should check out their DVD, if you haven't already. They always reminded me of an 'out there' version of Scatterbrain, but Primus is probably a better comparison. Great muso's. Jojo Mayer and Gene Lake are both incredible drummers.

Nope, I just bought their album "1995" this week, and I will definitely pick up that DVD at some point. They're not together anymore, but they had a reunion in 2005 for what it's worth.

Archived