Toy Story on Ice

hughes&kettner

So this saturday (jan 8 2011) i went with the fam to see toy story3 on ice at the Q arena in cleveland. i've been there probably 100 times for concert and Cavs games...

as i sat there for 2 hours, all i could think about was how great my seats are for the april 15th time machine tour (it'll be my 4th time on this tour) and how it's gonna be a long 3 months. i was like a little kid..."wow! rush is gonna be here! this is where they'll enter the stage! here is ged's side! the sound will be awesome from my seats..."

clearly, i have rush issues.

this will be only the 3rd time rush has played the Q. It will surely be the most monumental. even though 2112 on the test for echo tour was, well beyond amazing...

and toy story3 was pretty good... tongue.gif

I do something similar every time we pass by the grandstand at the state fairgrounds here in town. It looks awfully cold and dark this time of year, but I still squee, "Aww! That's where we saw Rush, x many months ago! That's where we were, wayyy up there."

I also saw something about Toledo, Ohio the other day and could hardly contain my excitement. 12 weeks from Wednesday - the countdown is on! And we won't be wayyy up there this time *SQUEE*

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Jan 10 2011, 04:06 PM)
So this saturday (jan 8 2011) i went with the fam to see toy story3 on ice at the Q arena in cleveland. i've been there probably 100 times for concert and Cavs games...
as i sat there for 2 hours, all i could think about was how great my seats are for the april 15th time machine tour (it'll be my 4th time on this tour) and how it's gonna be a long 3 months. i was like a little kid..."wow! rush is gonna be here! this is where they'll enter the stage! here is ged's side! the sound will be awesome from my seats..."

clearly, i have rush issues.

this will be only the 3rd time rush has played the Q. It will surely be the most monumental. even though 2112 on the test for echo tour was, well beyond amazing...

and toy story3 was pretty good... tongue.gif

I hear you! My tickets showed up Saturday!

Hoping a bunch of us can meet up before the show at Harry Buffalo's.

2.gif