Tickets and Luck

garyg7133

Just curious about the various ways we're all getting tickets. This was the first time since 1986 that I'm not buying tix during the presale/fanclub/1st day sale. For the first time I'm taking my chances with the MSG show (or Hershey depending on $$) and trying for a good seat day of show. Has anyone had luck doing this?

I've also noticed that over the past days of the presale that I've gotten closer to the stage just looking up tix once the 1st day was over. Had some really nice seats online today but kinda balked at the price and am waiting to see what changes are in the set. There are still some great seats for MSG floating around TM though.

QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Dec 9 2010, 07:25 PM)
Musictoday presale was a goldmine for me this year and for Snakes and Arrows. Got front row for both shows plus 20th row for friends.

I kept trying for seats that good but I ALWAYS got seats wayyyyyy over on the sides where the screen is out of view. One time I sat there for over an hour trying tickets and they all sucked. Had to settle.

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Dec 9 2010, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE (Oziumrules @ Dec 9 2010, 07:25 PM)
Musictoday presale was a goldmine for me this year and for Snakes and Arrows. Got front row for both shows plus 20th row for friends.

I kept trying for seats that good but I ALWAYS got seats wayyyyyy over on the sides where the screen is out of view. One time I sat there for over an hour trying tickets and they all sucked. Had to settle.

I actually picked up the front row seats 20 minutes into the sale ! For the first 20 minutes all I saw was garbage seats. It pays to be patient.