Presale help!

Hemispheres89

Ok, so I just bought two presale tickets for the Hamilton show on MusicToday. The whole process went through smoothly until it came to processing my order. It took awhile with the message "processing your order..." until it eventually said "unable to process request..unknown error".

So, now I'm here sweating bullets, and i decide to click "submit order" again. This time, I got a confirmation email saying that my order went through but the screen still said "we are processing your request.."

Did the order go through after the first time or did it not go through until this second time? Or was I charged twice? Or did I not even GET the tickets?!

FREAKING OUT HERE.. HELP!

QUOTE (BlazeButler @ Dec 7 2010, 10:41 AM)
I got the same stinkin' error. I was able to go back and refresh, and it ended up going through. It did bring up a new page with a receipt though. Musictoday sucks!

I just found out the problem (i think). The second time, I clicked which type of credit card i was using. Not sure if that was the issue, but it's hard to see at first because it seems uncickable.. but it is.

As long as you get that confirmation email, i think you have the tickets. I just clicked on "order history' and I saw that my payment has gone through, but only for the ONE payment.. not both. Thank god.

I encourage you to do the same, to make sure you weren't double-charged.

And what's with the insanely high convenience charges? Why do they make concerts so hard to go to nowadays? grrr