Extra uk dates?

little al

QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 25 2010, 06:27 PM)
No.

They didn't sell out the tour last time around, and now the Paddies have their own gig to go to they won't all be coming pver here, thereby reducing demand.

What about Liverpool getting one, that'll bring the micks over!

trink38.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 25 2010, 06:32 PM)
No.

They didn't sell out the tour last time around, and now the Paddies have their own gig to go to they won't all be coming pver here, thereby reducing demand.

trink38.gif

Liverpool has already brought them over!

QUOTE (Jean Simmons @ Nov 25 2010, 06:35 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 25 2010, 06:32 PM)
No.

trink38.gif

Liverpool has already brought them over!

Well now that they're bankrupt a ton more might be coming over anyway !

ohmy.gif

^^^^ Chill the beans man. Listen, I'm an Irishman and I'm not too fond of being called "Paddy" or "Mick". To call out those posters for being xenophobic is fair enough, but to start mentioning the Rah and the Taliban is way below the belt! Shame on YOU!

Surely this is a joyous time for all Irish 2.gif fans?

forpadydeplasterer, you're a thundering disgrace. You should be ashamed of yourself. You and your ilk bring shame on our battered, but proud country every time you open your imbecilic maws. The lads were having a joke, big deal. Bringing up the vicious past in riposte to a little bit of piss-taking is like taking a sledgehammer to a nut.

In all my years on this forum, I've never lost my temper. It took one of my own countrymen to do it. Incredible.

Remember, never blame the son for the sins of the father.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 26 2010, 11:11 AM)
forpadydeplasterer, you're a thundering disgrace. You should be ashamed of yourself. You and your ilk bring shame on our battered, but proud country every time you open your imbecilic maws. The lads were having a joke, big deal. Bringing up the vicious past in riposte to a little bit of piss-taking is like taking a sledgehammer to a nut.

In all my years on this forum, I've never lost my temper. It took one of my own countrymen to do it. Incredible.

well put,& well restrained i might add,if i wanted to add my thoughts they would be a tad more expletive

QUOTE (forpadydeplasterer @ Nov 26 2010, 03:07 AM)
I apologise to all the nice british people, 99% of you on here & around the world, but these 3 pricks need answered. IRA are fed up blowing u's bastards up so we'll leave it to the afghans. ph34r.gif

So its only the nasty Brits that are suffering in Afganistan? No Yanks or Canadians ?. The British Army includes English, Scots, Irish, Welsh.....

You are an absolute misinformed fool, the best thing you can do is retract your stupid juvenile comments and that will be an end to it.

By the way Rush are touring Europe that includes Britain, lots of nationalities will be watching them.. ENJOY !

QUOTE (lakeside bard @ Nov 26 2010, 11:22 AM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 26 2010, 11:11 AM)

well put,& well restrained i might add,if i wanted to add my thoughts they would be a tad more expletive

wise words...well put and everybody should just calm down

as Sydney Fife once said "It's ***king 2.gif "