Rash

davevbk

I got a pink Rash logo on a white shirt with navy blue long sleeves at Zazzle a few days ago by searching under "Rash". Kind of the opposite of Geddy's black one with white sleeves. I'm going to incorporate it into a Geddy-flavored Halloween costume. They had three other color combos for that style alone.

I just didn't care for the black Rash tee on rush.com as much, but I bought the blue Time Machine girly tee from there because I liked it and felt bad buying an unofficial shirt from somewhere else.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Oct 11 2010, 10:22 AM)
I got a pink Rash logo on a white shirt with navy blue long sleeves at Zazzle a few days ago by searching under "Rash". Kind of the opposite of Geddy's black one with white sleeves. I'm going to incorporate it into a Geddy-flavored Halloween costume. They had three other color combos for that style alone.

I just didn't care for the black Rash tee on rush.com as much, but I bought the blue Time Machine girly tee from there because I liked it and felt bad buying an unofficial shirt from somewhere else.

That's where I found the Gefilter shirt. I was even able to personalize it for my Hubby. He's now a "certified Gefilter technician." laugh.gif