Where to get the other MP movers shirt?

LeChuck

Howdy,

I noticed at the show last night that a handful of people were wearing a shirt that had a closeup of the Moving Pictures movers and Time Machine 2010 on the front. It was drawn in a similar style to the clapboard on the back of the $50 Moving Pictures shirt - simple art style, distressed, etc. I'm familiar with that $50 shirt, and the faux-1981 MP tour shirt, and it's not either of those.

Anyone know where to get that shirt? I didn't see it for sale at any of the booths (although we went after the show), and it's not on the backstage club site either. It looked very cool though, any info on that shirt would be great.

LeChuck

Right, that's the $50 shirt I was referring to (I noticed some other people here were referring to it by its price, which is pretty understandable).

The main things I remember are that it had a closeup drawing of some of the movers with Time Machine 2010 written in it. I thought it was the front side to the $50 shirt at first, since the art was similar to that clapboard.

Anyone recognize this shirt? I saw it on multiple people throughout the night, so pretty sure I wasn't imagining it.

LeChuck

It might have been a "parking lot" shirt??

I don't recall ever seeing bootleg shirts being sold at The Pavilion (there's not really a good place to do it, even if the mounties didn't chase you away). This shirt will be mine ...

LeChuck