Rush T-shirts - What's in your collection?

weezy2112

So, I was going through my box of Rush t-shirts the other day and thought "Wow, the Time Machine is well represented here." Consequently, due to chronic insomnia, an affinity for head gear, and some photoshop, I provide the following. Please watch in "Slideshow" version for a real Time Machine effect:

http://s850.photobucket.com/albums/ab66/we...-SHIRTS%202010/

What T-shirts? Seriously, those are some fantastic pics. I like the 1st one and and the A Farewell To Kings. The Burger King Crown is a Great compliment to that pic!!! 2.gif

Nice collection! My wife would KILL me if I "filled in some blanks"!

The first shirts I got at shows were from the Grace Under Pressure tour, but had a few prior to that from the BackStage Club....

I think my collection can go back to AFTK, Signals, MP, & ESL from the club...

I have shirts from the GuP, Power Window, & HYF tours (I think I got two from each in those days)

Now none of these shirts fit since A. they shrank, B. I got bigger!

Recently, I've gotten some of the reproductions from the club, (Rush, CoS, &Hemispheres) and at least one shirt from each tour since T4E...

I'm going to start attempting to get the tour books I don't have though... I have the books from every tour I've seen, and a few odd ones from the club..I think I need about 5 or 6 to have the whole set.

QUOTE (Working2112 @ Sep 26 2010, 09:42 AM)
What T-shirts? Seriously, those are some fantastic pics. I like the 1st one and and the A Farewell To Kings. The Burger King Crown is a Great compliment to that pic!!! 2.gif

Thanks for lending me a few of yours too bro ! I should've given you credit. And thanks for turning me on to 2.gif all those years ago cheer.gif Here's hopin' the rain stays away and we get th1245.gif for FL this weekend so we can EAT popcorn.gif , DRINK trink39.gif : trink38.gif and BE MERRY cool10.gif whilst jammin' to 2.gif on the lawn (unless I can score some great tix last minute yes.gif See ya'll there !! bekloppt.gif

I have a 3/4 sleeve red & black shirt, and a dark grey/black work shirt, both from the Vapor Trails tour. Also an original Signals tour 3/4 shirt.

.... and none of them fit me! The Vapor Trails ones are Large, and the Signals one is a Small - and it's a small from almost 30 years ago, so it's reallllllllllllly small.

I had one from every show I went to, but then the earliest ones I had were ridiculously small, so I sold them on eBay. I was a little surprised how little they got though, considering they were all originals and in great shape

The oldest one I still have now is from Counterparts with the three monkeys

My favourite is the new uber soft 'vintage-looking' first album shirt that I got when i ordered my VIP tickets. Fits me well, looks great and is soft and cool.

---

Postscript...My Iron Maiden shirts from the same era sold for well over $100 a piece when I put those on the 'bay