Just got back from the show

Paulio91184

QUOTE (rush22112 @ Jul 25 2010, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jul 25 2010, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jul 25 2010, 03:33 PM)
I brought this up a while ago. Im annoyed that they dont play many indoor arenas anymore. The last 2 shows I saw outside dont sound anywhere near as good as the many times I saw them indoors.

Not only that but the light show doesnt look as good either. I wish they would just do a winter tour so that they can avoid playing these outdoor places.

Since the sound is able to escape into the air, what they do is crank everything up a little more, and it results in a messy sound. Indoors they can play at a normal volume, but its loud since the sound cant escape, but it results in a much cleaner sound with even more punch to it. Miss the days when I can feel Neils bass drum in my bowels.

The business model of sheds, I suppose, makes more sense, and Rush enjoy playing in warmer months, so there it is.. but I couldnt agree with you more - much prefer indoors, both sound quality wis, and the visual drama of being in the dark the whole time.

Which is why I love seeing them at Mohegan Sun. TD BankNorth Garden should sound awesome.

yes and yes.