Downloading the new tunes..

Phantom

Though I've downloaded my share of tunes off of Itunes, I've never wanted to download something the moment it's available...until now.

As we're all eager to listen to the new tunes, does anyone know at what point on the first Itunes would have the songs available for download? Is it a 12:01 am sort of thing?

QUOTE (Phantom @ May 29 2010, 01:46 PM)
Though I've downloaded my share of tunes off of Itunes, I've never wanted to download something the moment it's available...until now.

As we're all eager to listen to the new tunes, does anyone know at what point on the first Itunes would have the songs available for download? Is it a 12:01 am sort of thing?

i hope its 12:01am, i cant wait!

In less than 4 days we'll be treated to the first new Rush music in over 3 years! The Caravan single along with its B-side BU2B will be released digitally via iTunes, Amazon and other outlets this coming Tuesday, June 1st

QUOTE (pony2112 @ May 30 2010, 07:40 AM)
How does it work with Amazon, do they mail you a cd?

There is no CD, they will probably email you a link to download them. Not sure, havent done digital download with them. I just use itunes. I havent purchased a physical CD in like 5 years.

Archived