The Sensational Alex Harvey Band

Silas Lang

Definitely a vastly underated band, well worth a listen, they were called Teargas before they became SAHB but off the top of my head i'm not sure if they released an album under that name, that was way back.

Random useless fact of the day: when I was studying music at college years back in Glasgow one of my college tutors was SAHB's drummer....I remember he used to walk around in this maroon shiny, either sabian or zildjian bomber jacket ALL the time lol...

I've heard the name a million times over the years, and I've probably heard the band hundreds of times, but never have I put the two things together. I may know a song but not know it's by them and so on...

Since they were mentioned, and there seems to be a few others who like these guys, I thought I'd start a thread for them. But, after a search, I found there already was one...not a very active one, but we can soon change that.

Here's one of my favourites:

• Like 2

I've heard the name a million times over the years, and I've probably heard the band hundreds of times, but never have I put the two things together. I may know a song but not know it's by them and so on...

That's happened to me before.