Buying the Tix Tomorrow...BOSTON

TheMeek

I know there's plenty of NE folks out there. I'll be keeping an eye out for those cars with the Starman graphics on them...need to find me some of those!

Anyway, never been to the Garden. Is it intimate like Verizon Wireless in Manchester or less so, like Greatwoods?

Another show like the Manchester ones I've been to (minus the technical difficulties of their last Manchester show) and that intimacy you feel even from the farther seats would be amazing!

Seems like I only post here when there's a new album or tour...I think I just belong to too many message boards.

Lastly, is the TRF community getting together before/after?

QUOTE (TheMeek @ Apr 30 2010, 04:21 PM)
I know there's plenty of NE folks out there. I'll be keeping an eye out for those cars with the Starman graphics on them...need to find me some of those!

Anyway, never been to the Garden. Is it intimate like Verizon Wireless in Manchester or less so, like Greatwoods?

Another show like the Manchester ones  I've been to (minus the technical difficulties of their last Manchester show) and that intimacy you feel even from the farther seats would be amazing!

Seems like I only post here when there's a new album or tour...I think I just belong to too many message boards.

Lastly, is the TRF community getting together before/after?

Keep tabs on the thread in The Time Machine Hot Tub for the Boston show for details on the before-show meet-up smile.gif

The Garden is larger than the V, it seats approximately 15,000 for an end-stage concert. The V seats approximately 10,000 for an end stage concert.

Edited by LakesideMaiden