Old School

ALifeson85

The saw Old School for the first time since i saw it in theaters a couple years ago. I got the dvd today. Haha, this movie is just as funny (if not FUNNIER) as the first time i saw it. biggrin.gif

Mitch: "Look...I have had a HELL of a day, and even WORSE month. And now i have 40 STRANGERS in my living room...and all i want to just to get some f*ckin' SLEEP!"

Beanie: (Looks at his son w/ an embarrased look on his face) "Mitch...I dont see why you have to do that...with the F word...in front of the kid. All you need to do is tell him earmuffs. Watch...Max, earmuffs...

(Max covers is ears)

Beanie: "...now you can say F*ck, Sh*t, B*tch..., whatever you want..."

Frank: "C*ck...b*lls..."

Beanie: "FRANK! I'm just trying to prove a point, you don't have to CELEBRATE it."

laugh.gif

...man, there are TOO many funny scenes in that movie. And the scene w/ Will Farrell getting shot w/ the traquilizer gun... laugh.gif

-Matt

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Mar 28 2005, 08:16 PM)
The saw Old School for the first time since i saw it in theaters a couple years ago. I got the dvd today. Haha, this movie is just as funny (if not FUNNIER) as the first time i saw it. biggrin.gif

Mitch: "Look...I have had a HELL of a day, and even WORSE month. And now i have 40 STRANGERS in my living room...and all i want to just to get some f*ckin' SLEEP!"

Beanie: (Looks at his son w/ an embarrased look on his face) "Mitch...I dont see why you have to do that...with the F word...in front of the kid. All you need to do is tell him earmuffs. Watch...Max, earmuffs...
(Max covers is ears)

Beanie: "FRANK! I'm just trying to prove a point, you don't have to CELEBRATE it."

laugh.gif

...man, there are TOO many funny scenes in that movie. And the scene w/ Will Farrell getting shot w/ the traquilizer gun... laugh.gif

-Matt

icon_really_happy_guy.gif That sounds great! Maybe I'll rent it sometime.

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Mar 28 2005, 11:27 PM)
QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Mar 28 2005, 08:16 PM)
The saw Old School for the first time since i saw it in theaters a couple years ago. I got the dvd today. Haha, this movie is just as funny (if not FUNNIER) as the first time i saw it.  biggrin.gif

(Max covers is ears)

laugh.gif

-Matt

icon_really_happy_guy.gif That sounds great! Maybe I'll rent it sometime.

Yes....great movie icon_really_happy_guy.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif