Dream Theater and Opeth in God of War 3 soundtrack

The Owl

QUOTE (The Owl @ Dec 21 2009, 09:55 PM)

But what's new is the news that Opeth will also be recording a track for it as well! (as well as Killswitch Engage, Trivium, and Taking Dawn, but I am not too familiar with those bands)

I saw Trivium live (not by personal choice, they were with Coheed & (yuck)Slipknot... needless to say, Coheed was the only one worth seeing), and was completely unimpressed.

no chance...trivium are unbelievable...killer band.

slipknot = yuck? come on dude...coheed = yuck...only tune worth listening to is welcome home...if all their other stuff was like it, then i'd have a different viewpoint

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Dec 23 2009, 02:41 PM)
no chance...trivium are unbelievable...killer band.

slipknot = yuck? come on dude...coheed = yuck...only tune worth listening to is welcome home...if all their other stuff was like it, then i'd have a different viewpoint

I'll give Trivium another chance, then. It could have just been the less-than-stellar acoustics at the venue. But, yeah, Slipknot... not my thing.

Coheed is the only band I give a shit about in that group. Trivium is generic metalcore with a complete joke of a singer that's trying incredibly hard to make his band the next Metallica but continues to fail. They continue to change their sound, continue to sell out but there's still no progression and they still continue to suck. They're like shitty metalcore mixed with an 80's hair metal band. Just f***ing terrible terrible music. And slipknot is just slipknot. The only thing they ever made that I could ever care about was their S/T.

Archived