Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

The Owl

Any ps3 owner who is worth his or her salt no doubt owns, or has at least played the amazing game "Uncharted: Drakes Fortune"... a shooter/platforming/adventure game from NaughtyDog.

Well the sequel to one of the best titles on the ps3 was released today! Go and pick it up..

I picked up my copy today... and I've gotten a little into the story... and I can already tell, in almost every area, this game is an improvement over the original title..

This game also has onlie multiplayer as well, I have not checked that out, but I will.....

Happy Treasure Hunting.

I've never seen a game get such glowing reviews ever, so as a big fan of the first one which was a bit underrated and deserved more accolades IMO I'll be picking up the new one for sure.

Like many PS3ers I was pretty cheesed off I downloaded the demo on Sunday, tried to play it yesterday and it is "expired". Oh well can't want to sink my teeth into the real deal.

Phew! This game is a monster! I'm only at chapter 17 (out of 26, I think?) much more grandiose than the first one!..

I did check out some of the multiplayer as well... and Im impressed! Games like this that have any kind of multiplayer, the multiplayer (online) is usually an afterthought and seems like something that was just thrown in and little time was spent developing it........ Not the case here.... The Multi-Player is very good, and very well thought out... Very fun..... not a time drainer type multiplayer say like COD, but some good hours could be spent on it..

Best game on the PS3 by far - I'm loving it. The story moves at a cracking pace, the voice acting is immense (I'd forgotten what a sexy voice Claudia Black has wub.gif ), and the graphics are regularly leaving my jaw on the floor. The much-mentioned train journey was thrilling. Gameplay wise it's not much different from the first one, but still Lara Croft could only dream of being in a game this good - and Spielberg probably wishes the last Indy film had been fit enough to clean its boots laugh.gif

Archived