I Need Help!! Please??!!

afansince74

QUOTE (MagicWand @ Feb 22 2005, 10:27 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 22 2005, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (afansince74 @ Feb 21 2005, 11:01 PM)
OH GREAT!  unsure.gif  Now I gotta 'contend' with Neil? sad.gif  How am I supposed to do that? confused13.gif  GG, how does YOUR hubby 'compete' with Neil??  I think I might need your assistance here!  I'm only asking you because you started this! laugh.gif Oh well, if she's gonna drool, I guess I can't complain since it is, after all, one of the boys!  Ahh heck, I ain't worried about "the little drummer boy" there!  I mean hey, I may not be able to play the drums like Neil (or ANYBODY, for that matter!), but I have no problems "keeping the rhythm" if you know what I mean! smile.gif 

rofl3.gif Afan!!! biggrin.gif

How do you contend with Neil? You don't. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

My spouse gave up a while ago. He calls Neil my "boyfriend." wink.gif

Honestly...like you said, if we're gonna drool, at least we picked a really cool guy to drool over.

No worries...let Susan drool, it's harmless. smile.gif

They drool!! So why can't we? Its too fun anyway. yes.gif And there isn't a better specimen around. You just HAVE to say that yes Neil is VERY YUMMY!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Neil is quite YUMMY -- but don't leave dear Geddy out! Save some drool for that cutie also!

wub.gif

(And save a little drool for Alex, while you're at it. He's certainly deserving also.)

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 22 2005, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (afansince74 @ Feb 21 2005, 11:01 PM)
OH GREAT!  unsure.gif  Now I gotta 'contend' with Neil? sad.gif  How am I supposed to do that? confused13.gif  GG, how does YOUR hubby 'compete' with Neil??  I think I might need your assistance here!  I'm only asking you because you started this! laugh.gif Oh well, if she's gonna drool, I guess I can't complain since it is, after all, one of the boys!  Ahh heck, I ain't worried about "the little drummer boy" there!  I mean hey, I may not be able to play the drums like Neil (or ANYBODY, for that matter!), but I have no problems "keeping the rhythm" if you know what I mean! smile.gif 

rofl3.gif Afan!!! biggrin.gif

How do you contend with Neil? You don't. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

My spouse gave up a while ago. He calls Neil my "boyfriend." wink.gif

Honestly...like you said, if we're gonna drool, at least we picked a really cool guy to drool over.

No worries...let Susan drool, it's harmless. smile.gif

I'm just so happy she has embraced Rush the way that I have, she can drool over all 3 of the boys for all I care!! drool1.gif SHE LOVES RUSH now!! 653.gif How lucky am I?!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hey MW... save a little drool for me, will ya? wink.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Feb 22 2005, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE (MagicWand @ Feb 21 2005, 09:42 PM)
Hey there everyone! I love all your posts. You are all so funny. And by the way Dweez, I am drugged and sitting in a chair.

Hey AFS74!!! I thought all your drugs were for your oral surgery; not to force MW onto TRF!!

Well - whatever works.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Well Spike, I had a couple 'extras' lying around and figured... what the heck! laugh.gif I guess it DID work, ehe?! cool.gif

Archived