Rush on Chuck

TuBIGrob

This is the only thread I could find about the show Chuck on NBC.

Chuck was typical network show, meaning not that great, although I have always enjoyed watching it. It wasn't a show that I never missed an episode, in fact, there was a season or 2 that I probably only saw 3 episodes. It was cheesy, mildly funny and mildly entertaining.

But all that said, something about the characters on the show, always made me eventually get back into it. I ended up watching this entire last season, the actual last season of the show, and I have to say I will miss it. Sure the story lines were silly and the plot holes were large but the characters were endearing. The final episode basically a 2 part episode reminded me of the reasons I liked, not loved, but liked this show. The first hour of the finale especially.

So just wondering, any other people watch or like this show?

And as a RUSH fan, you have to give it some props simply based on the following copied from: Power Windows - Rush Inspired Literature, Film, And Pop Culture References page (and if you have never been to Power Windows website I highly recommend it, especially the section I linked to. It basically gives every RUSH pop culture reference ever)

Chuck, the television series, 2007 -

During episode #205, "Chuck Versus Tom Sawyer", original air date October 27, 2008, Chuck must reach the final kill screen of the classic video game "Missile Command" to unlock the code to power down a satellite. As he prepares to play, he sees an R30 t-shirt, and realizes the game follows a pattern, the "music of the universe", which is of course "Tom Sawyer".

Edited for spelling

Edited by Presto-a RUSH fan!