Any Goo Goo Dolls Fans?

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 7 2008, 06:28 AM)
The reason that their vocalist cant hit the high notes anymore is that he has been diagnosed with a vocal disease.

That is not a good thing for him. The continuous evolution of medicine may be an aid for him some time from now.

This still doesn't excuse the band's shitty remakes and Iris is so totally overplayed and on a pedestal.

The motion picture industry really did make them with Long Way Down and Iris

Naked is a decent head banger, though.

I saw them years and years ago at a small local club long before they were famous and they definitely had a different sound back then. I like alot of their stuff, even some of the newer stuff, but they definitely found a "formula" that works/sells and are going with that.

QUOTE (jacklifeson @ Jul 11 2008, 08:43 AM)
I saw them years and years ago at a small local club long before they were famous and they definitely had a different sound back then. I like alot of their stuff, even some of the newer stuff, but they definitely found a "formula" that works/sells and are going with that.

Yea I like their new stuff. I hated their punk early stuff.

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 5 2008, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jun 5 2008, 12:27 PM)
I've been a big fan since Superstar Car Wash.  I don't care for their newer stuff as much as the older stuff. but SCW and a Boy Named Goo are great albums.

I love Dizzy Up The Girl. That is their best album hands down IMO. Im not really a big fan of their older harder punkish stuff. I liked how their sound softened a bit.

DUTG is my fav album by them!! Seen'em three times!!