the mg gets what she deserves

daveyt

i was driving home today and some idiot on a one lane road decides which way he's going to turn after sitting there forever. he/she decides to turn right as i'm trying to pass their ass on the right [they were over to the left].

i'm like "WTF!" and as i get the hell out of their way and pass them up, i slide the window back, stick my arm out the little opening, give them an emphatic finger, and totally smash the plexiglass in the process doh.gif

i pull the pieces inside and think. wtf am i going to do about this? i know: go to that plexiglass dude yes.gif

now if you remember, i got my front windshield tinted black a couple months ago [got that changed btw] and learned that you can't really get tinted plexiglass [you can]. apparently, you can get the light green tint but this guy would loose money had he done this job for me. so, upon my return today, i asked if i could get some new plexiglass done on both sliding window curtains. he says sure but not only that, he's got all kinds of tint-action to work with! 653.gif

he shows me his sample and it's medium-dark. sweet! i like the green tint but this will be better. it will match the windshield better. boy, the MG is gonna get it good and he says if i could come back in a couple hours to pick them up ohmy.gif yes.gif

some guy i know has had a great day. i'll get some pics in a couple days.

Archived